The Robinette Company, a growing printing, and flexible packaging company operating in Bristol for over 31 years, is looking for team oriented individuals to help us continue our growth. We have an immediate need at our Bristol facility for various positions:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensures operation of electrical and control systems of machinery, drives and servos motors, proximity sensors, electric pumps, and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Locates sources of electrical and control problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Removes and replaces defective electrical and control parts by dismantling devices
• Maintains electrical and control parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• High school diploma or GED required
• Must have relevant manufacturing electrical maintenance experience
APPLY Online: www.therobinetteco.com and choose the tab
We offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, disability and life insurances, 401(k), paid vacations and holidays.
labeled CAREERS for detailed Job Requirements and to apply.
The Robinette Co. is pleased to be a part of Sullivan County's Work Ready Community initiative, and recognizes applicants who hold the National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC).
TN Drug Free Workplace