Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc., the #1 ranked civil engineering firm in Arizona for 14 straight years, is looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. We offer the opportunity to advance your career and become part of our well respected company.
We currently have openings for full time Civil 3D Designers and Design Engineers in our Phoenix office who will work within a team in our Land Development Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Project Manager/Engineer to design sites and subdivisions including roadways, utilities and flood control systems.
- Prepare construction documents anticipating project needs and deliverables.
- Create and maintain the geometric and utility base files with given criteria.
- Create and maintain the horizontal alignment and vertical database files.
- Develop profiles, corridors, surfaces and earthworks using Civil 3D.
- Modify construction documents to reflect agency review comments.
- Produce quantities and cost estimates.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in Civil 3D.
- Experience developing construction plans for sites and subdivision’s including roadways, grading, drainage, water and sewer systems.
- Must have strong drafting and plan production background.
- Must be familiar with MAG standard details and local agency standard details.
- Must be detail oriented and very well organized.
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Ability to delegate drafting production to CAD personnel.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO plan
- Flexible schedules including ½ day Friday’s
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with employer matching
- LTD/STD/Life Insurance
- In-house training events
- Employee Appreciation events
Wood/Patel is committed to our community and as such we match employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the world’s first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
Wood/Patel is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Please visit our website for additional job openings at www.woodpatel.com
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ (US - 85021)